The below is an outline of the primary responsibilities and duties for the above role. It may be necessary to adapt and grow the role depending on the business model. As such staff members should adopt a flexible and willing attitude accordingly.
- Providing full administrative support and carrying out all administrative duties for the office.
- Ensuring that the maintenance, decoration and repairing of properties are maintained by booking the required contractor, checking works and ensuring that works are completed on time and to the required high standard. You must be able to manage contractors so that works are completed in a timely manner and that costs are controlled.
- Conducting management visits, producing reports for the Landlord and making appropriate recommendations to the clients benefit.
- Producing all new Tenancy Agreements and lettings documentation.
- Obtaining tenant references
- File progression including the progression or references, ensuring all correct document are obtained and valid (Gas safety, Electrical Safety, PAT Testing etc)
- Arranging pre-tenancy management, booking maintenance, cleaning and furnishings as required.
- Managing the commencement and termination and renewal process, and negotiating deposit returns
- Registration of Tenant deposits
- Uploading property details to the website and portals.
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld to all Tenants, Landlord and Clients.
- Ensuring window cards and marketing materials are up to date and sent across in a timely manner (newspapers etc)
- Utilise and maintain data in software (if any)
- Assist the company owner as directed at their reasonable discretion
This is a varied and interesting role, and the successful candidate will be dealing with properties and clients at the upper level of the central London property sector. It is essential that candidates can demonstrate the following:
- The confidence and ability to communicate clearly all at levels
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office. i.e.Excel, Word etc.
- Careful attention to detail
- Reliability, adaptability and excellent organisation
- Ability to prioritise own workload and plan carefully
- Good inter-personal skills and strong work ethic
Monday To Friday 9am – 6:30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15,000.00 /year + commission and £100 car allowence
- lettings admin: 2 years