Our client is looking for a Screening Officer within the child prtotection divison of a local authority. You will be responsible for the logging of all information involved in the initial screening process on a front line team in social services.
This position will be Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, and will be office based.
The ideal candidates will have the following:
• Some Knowledge of the sector/ or a similar sector.
• Office administration experience particularly in word processing, spreadsheets and using client index databases.
• Experience of working within the Children sector is ideal but not essential.
• Good understanding of issues in relation to child prtoection.
• Ability to communicate, listen and record information.
• Ability to work effectively with colleagues, other professional and service users.
• Ability to write reports and to present written and verbal information clearly and concisely in a variety of ways.
• Ability to form positive and effective working relationships with a range of individuals and agencies.
• Ability to work to deadlines, organise and self motivate, and manage time effectively.
• Able to be adaptable and embrace change as required by law and statutory guidance.
• Must be able to provide the contact details of references covering the last 5 years