Our Client based in East London requires a Cook for their Residential Home. You must be able to work varied hours, and be flexible. The position is a temporary on-going role , part time over a seven day working week.
The key purpose of the role is to prepare nutritionally balanced meals and maintain standards of hygiene and ensure all nutritional needs for residents are met.
- Ensure the general nutritional needs of the residents are met and organise special diets if required.
- Prepare and serve all meals to a quality standard.
- Ensure health and hygiene regulations are adhered to and maintain kitchen cleanliness.
- Carry out on-going checks on catering equipment.
- Maintain the Quality System.
- Maintain policies and procedures and adhere to company rules and regulations.
You will need to have a current Food and Hygiene certificate and an NVQ in Catering and Hospitality or equivalent.