Out Clients based in Epping, are looking for an experienced Outreach Support Worker to join their busy team, working with 17-25 year olds, assisting them on daily outings and activities. The hours are 30-40 hours a week.
It involves working in the Hertford and St Alban’s area so a car driver is essential.
Candidates should demonstrate the following:-
- An ability to work actively within a busy team
- Good administrative skills
- The capacity to use their own initiative in prioritising and organising their individual work load
- Professional and personal attitude
- Previous work experience within a Social Care/Youth work setting is essential.
Please call us as soon as possible for more details.
£8.40ph and mileage paid in addition.