Reddo provide staff to local authorities, charities, and private companies within adult's social care.
Our staff specialise in working with adults who have mental health, learning and physical disabilities and substance misuse. We find reliable staffing solutions. Our staff are able to achieve more than what is stipulated in the job description, by going above and beyond their call of duty. We only employ exceptional staff who are qualified and equipped to work with vulnerable adults. Our staff incorporate their passion for their work as well as their expertise in this area by promoting independence and positively encouraging the adults they support.
Our priority whilst working with vulnerable adults is to give those people a positive experience whilst providing a unique and autonomous level of care and support that encourages independence and fulfilment of life.
Whatever your requirement Reddo will work with you to find the right solution that works for you, your family or your organisation.
We supply organisations with various different professional's and services, below is an example:
We aim is to provide our clients with a stress free service, a service they can depend on. Although most situations are seemingly diverse, all clients share a need for service levels that are flexible reflecting the peaks and troughs of business, sustainable in terms of quality and cost effectiveness and personal in terms of relationship and honesty.
Our service offers:
· Quick responses with the ability to meet deadlines
· In-depth compliance checks on all staff
· Trained and qualified staff who add significant value to your organisation
· In house training programmes
· Good management of staff to maximise effectiveness and minimise cost
· Oncall 24 hours, 7 days a week for all emergency support
· Industry awareness and knowledge
· Competitive rates and fees
· Latest social care software to produce efficacy and quality assurance.
· An honest, reliable and direct approach.