Reddo provides local authorities, charities, and private companies within children’s social care reliable staffing solutions. Our staff are able to achieve more than what is stipulated in the job description, by going above and beyond their call of duty. We select staff who have experience and the relevant skills for the client group they are working with.
All our staff work with the young people they support by helping them understand the world around them, build a healthy sense of self-worth, develop confidence and encourage emotional and social intelligence. Our priority when working with young people, is to always inspire and create positive outcomes.
Reddo’s team of staff are experienced in working with young people. We can select exceptional workers that are truly invested in the children’s well-being and can create a nurturing and positive environment that ignites hope for the future.
We supply organisations with various different professional's and services, below is an example:
We aim is to provide our clients with a stress free service, a service they can depend on. Although most situations are seemingly diverse, all clients share a need for service levels that are flexible reflecting the peaks and troughs of business, sustainable in terms of quality and cost effectiveness and personal in terms of relationship and honesty.
Our service offers:
· Quick responses with the ability to meet deadlines
· In-depth compliance checks on all staff
· Trained and qualified staff who add significant value to your organisation
· In house training programmes
· Good management of staff to maximise effectiveness and minimise cost
· Oncall 24 hours, 7 days a week for all emergency support
· Industry awareness and knowledge
· Competitive rates and fees
· Latest social care software to produce efficacy and quality assurance.
· An honest, reliable and direct approach.